a webinar on managing student loan debt during the COVID-19 crisis.
The Webinar includes:
- What to do if you are furloughed or out of work
- Tips for enrolling in an income-driven repayment plan
- How to get out of default
- Options if you have private student loans
- Seth Frotman: Executive Director of the Student Borrower Protection Center, former Student Loan Ombudsman at Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Mike Pierce: Policy Director and Managing Counsel at the Student Borrower Protection Center.
- Carolina Rodriguez: Director, Education Debt Consumer Assistance Program (EDCAP), Community Service Society of NY.
- Sen. Kevin Thomas, Chair, Senate Consumer Protection Committee